Tuesday 15 January 2008

The Brave - new world

HELLO!.....Well, this is awkward...standing here in the spotlight in front of this crowd - lovely crowd too, I might add. I have kept a couple of blogs for a while now and through the gentle encouragement of well-meaning, kind friends and folk, I have decided to start fresh with a new blog and continue my flouncing about on the international stage, well...at least I am making a shaky kneed attempt at flouncing. So why the new blog? Why burden humanity with the burnt offerings of my feeble mind, not to mention blind editing faux pas' (dear me)? Well, I have moved. And in all my computer illiteracy and stupidity, I am darned if I can sign in to my other blog (very frustrating).

I wasn't sure if I even wanted to start blogging again, I didn't have much to say, so it seemed. I felt that I could barely string two sentences together, let alone formulate and jot down an entire dialogue that might be at least half comprehendable to the masses. But lovely readers of the old blog have been kind enough to give me a little nudge of encouragement to get me back in the game....so here we are, Fortune does Favour The Brave...as I am sure you are all too well aware, so why not?


So what is this blog about? Themes, hmmm.... I don't care too much for themes. People provide me with my greatest inspirations and I love to write about the insights people give me whenever I allow myself to open and observe the surrounding world. I also love nature - I have often found a multitude of metaphorical answers to many a heart pain whenever I have casually placed the burden of my soul on the alter of the observable natural world...if you get my drift!!! No? Oh well. This is my poor attempt at offering up some kind of introduction to this new blog. Basically I am saying it is impossible to look deep into the future, or even scour the horizon of next week to suggest some of the things I might favour to write about, for one never really knows where inspiration might lie. So bear with me - we might both be surprised.

No comments: